Reminder, Political Economy exam

Reminder, Political Economy exam

par Sowels Nicholas,
Nombre de réponses : 0

Dear Students,

I hope this finds you and yours well... and that you are enjoying the wonderful weather in Paris (even if we are apparently heading for a drought :-( ).

This is to confirm that the exam is taking place on Tuesday 17 May from 10 am to 12 noon at the MSE in room 114 (our usual class room).

There will be at least one question on the six sections of my course (maybe a bit more, but I have not yet set the paper... I have a terrible tendency to leave things to the last minute, and then leave them to the last minute :-().

You may answer using your laptop computers. This will allow you to send me your paper at the end of the exam (in Word, .odt or rft format - please avoid pdf!!!). This way, I can mark the papers and send them back to you easily. As your mark for my class depends only on the exam, I like to mark and comment papers as much as possible, in the hope of providing you useful feedback and trying to give the fairest mark possible.

Make sure your computers batteries are fully charged for the 2-hour exam! If you of you have multisocket extension leads to share plugs in the room, please bring them :-)

You will be able to answer on paper, as usual, if you prefer!

As you can use your computers, the exam is obviously "open bar" in terms of access to information. Drink wisely :-)

I hope all this is clear enough, but don't hesitate to get back to me should you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Nicholas Sowels